Cré@tude is the Student Entrepreneurship Cluster (PEE) for the east of the Provence – Alpes Côte d’Azur region (Alpes-Maritimes and Var).
It mobilizes all the higher education establishments across the Alpes-Maritimes and the Var, together with innovation stakeholders and social networks of business people to meet a challenge considered to be vital for the future of our country and our region: the development of students with the entrepreneurial mindset to start or buy businesses.
Cré@tude Student Entrepreneurship Cluster activities:
- Instilling an entrepreneurial spirit in students
- Coaching for business creation/takeover and writing a business plan
- Organization of business start-up competitions
- Organization, hosting and leading business start-up/takeover training events
- Pre-incubation and incubation of business start-up projects
- Coaching and support for students starting/buying businesses