Anyone may apply to join a business incubator programme (researcher, employee, student, job seeker, etc.)
Projects are specifically chosen according to the following criteria:
- A structured project with a certain amount of technical, economic, team and legal maturity.
- The innovative nature of the project: the technology and service concept offered by the project must be innovative.
- Based in Alpes Maritimes or Var: the Business incubator will accept the entrepreneur provided that the future company is to be based in this region.
How can I apply?
You must set up a meeting with the incubator's business manager in order to make an initial assessment of your application.
This important step will help you conceptualise your project, look forward into the future and ask yourself a few basic questions regarding its growth potential (service offering, markets, distribution channels, competition, intellectual property, financing requirements, etc.).
If applicable, and after having filled in the application form, the project may then be presented to a selection committee comprising members with complementary skills (technical, economic, financial) as well as innovative business leaders.
The selection steps:
- 1st contact
- Filling in the project form
- Presentation to the selection committee
- Final acceptance by the executive committee
- Allocation of a provisional incubation budget